Mormonism wants to be perceived as an open, friendly, and genuinely Christian faith, but "Inside Mormonism" demonstrates Mormonism's erroneous teachings, its attacks on faithful Christians, and the strategies Mormon missionaries use to pull Catholics out of the Church.
After reading "Inside Mormonism," you will be armed with the knowledge needed to defend your faith against Mormon claims and to help family and friends see through the arguments of the missionaries. You'll discover the doctrines that the Mormon hierarchy doesn't want you to know:
- Mormons believe that God the Father once was a mortal man living on another planet and that he now has a wife in heaven.
- Mormons believe that if they are faithful to their religion, they too can become gods equal to God the Father.
- Mormons hold that Jesus and Lucifer are "spirit brothers."
- Mormons believe that dark skin is a curse.
- Mormons portray their religion as pro-family, yet they permit abortion in many circumstances.
- Mormons redefine words to mask non-Christian, polytheistic doctrines as Christian.