In Prayer of Faith: 80 Days to Unlocking Your Power as a Father you will learn:
• The three foundational characteristics of a great father
• How to unlock the hidden power that all fathers possess
• How crises are essential in the making of a man, and how to overcome them
• St. Joseph's secret weapons of effective fatherhood
"How can so many words of wisdom be distilled from so silent a source? Taking the great St. Joseph -- that mysterious figure who goes through the New Testament without saying a word -- as his exemplar and inspiration, Devin Schadt has given husbands and fathers (and hence families) a very practical set of tools and insights with which to "step it up." This is not another churchy program. It's a Way that works. Indeed, this deceptively slender book series shows men that they weren't made to be meh, but magnificent.
- Patrick Coffin, author and host, Catholic Answers Live
"In this age which seems to demean the role of husband and father, St. Joseph presents a startling and wonderful contrast to the selfish and indulgent view which so many have of husbands and fathers. His humility and obedience together with his faith, challenge us to become the men who God has called us to be. I am convinced that pursuing the volumes of Joseph's Way: The Call to Fatherly Greatness will be a great value and gift for those who choose to read them."
- Most reverend John J. Myers, Archbishop of Newark