Depression can strike anyone, even those deeply committed to living the Christian life. Sr. Kathryn's fresh, reassuring approach to living through depression proposes aspects of the Catholic tradition as a support to surviving even the darkest times.
* Holistic approach to depression: psychological, medical, spiritual and practical self-care perspectives
* Uplifting stories of others who have lived through depression
* Tips for friends and family members
* Prayer suggestions and guides
* Invaluable for those experiencing depression, as well as family members and friends
* Ideal resource for pastoral counselors and care providers